We specialise in the safe transportation of groups to Weddings, parties, theatre, sporting events or just great days out!
At Melksham minibus private hire we provide chauffeur driven transport for individual, groups or corporate events.
We will transport you and your party safely in our 16 seater VW Silver Crafter and at great value, to your destination in our executive mini coach/bus.
With leather seats, air conditioning, Tv/Dvd player, tables and fridge area this is no standard minibus.
We aim to provide clean comfortable transport to air/sea ports, sporting events & clubs, theatre trips, Stonehenge trips, hen/stag parties, birthdays and shopping trips.
16 Seater Minibus
Ideal for Airports/Hen/Stag do, Theatre trips/sporting/club events.
Spacious and Luxurious
Why cram into a taxi when you can travel in comfort with Tables,TV/Dvd & fridge area.
Travel in safety
Clean tidy and fully licenced with Seat belts for all passengers
Private Hire Taxi
Need something smaller then we have our private hire cars In black & white for weddings/corporate or individual travel.
Get In Touch
Email or call us about your booking and we will get back in touch within 48 hours with a price.
Terms and Conditions
- a) All bookings are by pre-bookings only and must be confirmed within seven days, with a deposit not less than one half of the total amount before it is accepted as a positive booking.
- b) On weddings and special hire , e.g. daily hire, Ascot etc payment in full must be received by our office at least 28 days before date of hire. If payment is not received by that date the booking will be cancelled and your deposit forfeited.
- c) On short term bookings payment must be made in advance at least 10 days beforehand for cheque payment , or in cash one day prior to commencement of journey.
- a) In the event of cancellation , any deposit paid would be forfeited ,unavoidable circumstances, e.g. bereavement, deposits may be refunded at the discretion of The Company.
- b) No refund will be given on full payments made by The Hirer if cancellation is made within the 21 day period stated above.
- No responsibility can be accepted for adverse weather conditions, (i.e. snow, flooding, etc,) which may cause delay or cancellation of a booking by The Company.
- Whilst every effort is afforded to the serviceability of the vehicles, no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown how so ever caused. In this unlikely event every effort will be made for the immediate repair to all the vehicle so that the journey can continue or The Hire will be transferred to another vehicle/s and any reasonable extra cost incurred will be borne by The Company or refund given.
- NOTE; In the event of conditions 3 and 4 or any other breakdown and / or accident, no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections and / functions, how so ever caused.
- In the event of a breakdown or accident to the vehicle booked, prior to the date of booking every effort will be made to supply a similar or alternative vehicle/s at The Company discretion.
- The Company reserves the right at any time to change / replace or renew the vehicle/s booked or advertised in order to maintain The Companies high standard. The replacement vehicle would be of the same type as originally booked and duly to the The Hirer.
- The consumption of Food / Food Products and such the like is not permitted inside the vehicle.
- The supply of alcoholic drinks by The hirer may only be consumed within the vehicle and must not be removed from it at any time.
- The Hirer (as assigned below) shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside and outside the vehicle/s by The Hire or any member of his / her party , how so ever caused. This includes incitement to ANY THIRD PARTY which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents. The Hirer will agree to be liable for the total retail cost of the repair and the location of the repairer will be determined by The Company. In addition The Hirer will be liable to pay to The Company a fixed daily rate (determined by The Company) while the vehicle is out of commission for such repairs , plus any further incurred losses, i.e lost bookings.
- Acceptable behaviour is expected at all times thus allowing the driver to concentrate on safely operating the vehicle. The Company or its representative e.g The Chauffeur reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle to any person / persons they deem unfit for whatsoever reason and can refuse to continue the journey if any person / persons behave in a manner which may be detrimental to other persons or to the vehicle and its contents.
- A £150 valeting charge will be levied through misuse by The Hirer from food, drink, or illness or whatever the retail cost may be if in excess of this amount to rectify said damage caused.
- Any extra request or alterations to the booking (i.e. additional pick-up points, change of venue causing extra mileage or time) not made at the time of booking / confirmation cannot necessarily be entertained ,although every effort will be made to meet these requirements of The Hirer, any such alterations would in most cases involve extra charges being levied on the original quotation.
- Once booking is made and confirmed and deposit paid the price quoted to The Hirer will not be subjected to alteration unless there is any deviation from the details of the booking (see condition 11 and 12 ).
- The Companies discretion shall be decided by the partners of The Company at all times and their decisions be fully binding in all matters.
- Hire time will be deemed to have started at the time that the vehicle/s leave The Companies premises to the time that they return.
- The Hire is liable for all glassware breakage's at a replacement cost of £10 per glass.
- By paying a deposit, The Hirer has entered into a binding contract with The Company.
- IT IS AN OFFENCE TO SMOKE IN PUBLIC PLACES, All limousines are STRICKTLY NON-SMOKING.
- Any over run of booked time must be paid for at the time of rental in cash at £50 per hour 8 seat Limousines and £100.00 per hour for Hummer Limousines (full hours only).
- Any payment made by credit or debit is subject to a 2% booking fee American Express is 3%
- The company reserves the right to debit the hirer credit/debit card etc for any misuse or damage how ever caused.